Friday, October 2, 2015

Good Afternoon!

Homework:

1. Read for 25 minutes. I apologize for not handing out the reading log I need filled out, they will definitely get them on Monday.
We had mass today and took our Science test, I played a halloween movie today while the kids relaxed. Practice for the Terra Nova exams will begin on Monday. The  actual exams will start on October 13th.

Reminders:
1. Children will get back their Science test on Monday.
If the grade of their test is not that high, the children are required to do corrections, in which they correct the questions they got wrong, if they do that, 5 additional points will be added to their test grade. Furthermore, if a child misses a test, they can take it the day they return to school, no worries. :)

2. I sent home a letter regarding board games club, all of my third graders signed up and I need permission that they can join. It starts on Monday, October 5 and the club is free of charge.

3. I sent home notices about Pizza Day and Dress Down Days, please send those notices back if your child is participating in them.

4. There will be a Math test next week, either Thursday or Friday, seeing as I will not give tests or much homework during the week of Terra Nova testing.


Thank you and have a GREAT weekend!
Ms. DiVirgilio