Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Dear Parents/Guardians,

 Homework will be given every night. If homework is not completed, I will be sending a note home. I will be posting daily homework on this blog. If you have any questions or concerns please e-mail me. My e-mail address is Borrometis@gmail.com

HOMEWORK

SEPTEMBER 10, 2014

1. Journal: Please read for 20 minutes and post it into your reading log. Your child's reading log is pasted into their journals. Write 1-2 paragraphs about what you read.

*Parents please initial their reading logs*

2. Spelling: Write your spelling words 4x each. We will be having our first spelling test on Friday morning!

3. Math: Please finish math worksheet that we did in class today. If you already finished it or handed it in to me then this does not apply to you.

REMINDER: 3RD GRADE HAS GYM ON THURSDAYS. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR CHILD COMES TO SCHOOL IN THEIR GYM UNIFORMS AND BLACK/WHITE SNEAKERS.

Thank you and have a great evening!!

Ms. Borrometi